Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you tip your barber or hair stylist, and if so how much?

yes $3 to $5Do you tip your barber or hair stylist, and if so how much?
not too much only a couple of degrees if i tip him too much he'll fall over and hurt himself... and if he hurts himself he cant cut my hair....Do you tip your barber or hair stylist, and if so how much?
$3, but only because it costs 17 bucks and i pay with a $20
I tipped my spray tanner $5 for having to see me naked.
yes i do usually $2.
5.00 for an 11.00 haircut.
depends on what the hair stylist is doing to my hair...usually $5 if it's a haircut and $15 if it's anything big and time consuming
I think $4 should do it :) Unless they totally screwed it up.
5
Yup, I usually give her a 10-15 dollar tip. (We're good friends, so I tip more than I would usually do)
yea , 5 bucks
In Malaysia, its not a custom to tip them
I base it on how good the haircut is. If it's good, four dollars. If it's okay, i give them two dollars. If the haircut is unbelievably bad, nothing.
i have no hair
I cut my own hair.
No. I don't tip my barber.It is his duty to cut hair properly.
Yes, I do. Usually I give them 3 to 5 bucks, depending on how much I like what they did.





I tipped the eyebrow waxing lady $3 the other day for a 10-dollar wax job because I really liked my brows.
I stopped going to barbers years ago. I have the clippers from Walgreen's and have saved hundreds of dollars by cutting my own hair.


thank you.
Ya, I do and usually give btw $5-$10.
It depends on how much they charge. If I think the haircut is fairly priced, $3-$5. If I think it is expensive $1-$2. Also, if they are able to get me in the day I call, sometimes I throw in an extra $1 or $2.
I tip my stylist. The place she works charges $20 to wash, cut, dry my hair, so I tip her another $10 usually. If I feel like she's rushing or not doing a great job in any way, I lower it to $5.
.07
It depends. This one time the stylist f*cked up my hair so bad that I didn't leave her a tip. I usually give $5... I mean, cutting hair is a pain in the butt!
Yes! Please tip your stylist/barber! Your tip should be in accordance to the total of your bill. For a $15-$30 cut/color, I would tip at least $5.





The girl who does my hair, I tip her $15 and I pay $52 for a cut.





In response to your last comment, I think $2 is a good tip on a $10-15 cut. Especially if it only took the barber under 20 min.
no,i don't give tips...i am greedy.....lol
A five.
$5
Yes about 15%
My stylist charges $12.00 and I leave him the change from $ 15.00.
In my country, we do not. But foriegners usually give something equal to 50 cents(or below)
Sure if I am satisfied usually about $4.00, but if I worked probably more.~~~
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment