Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you trust your barber?

Yep. He's my brother. I cut his hair and he cuts mine. If he makes a mistake he has to sweat it out while I'm cutting his hair. Unfortunately this works both ways!!Do you trust your barber?
Completely. I go to the same wee hairdresser, who has a salon that the public cannot ogle in the window at you. I think that i like it so much because I can get a basic cut for a fiver. None of that silly farting around with tongs and curly stuff. I have straight hair and get annoyed when a fancy salon insists on getting out all of this unnecessary equipment and charging me all sorts of funny money, just so I can go home and wash the ';waves'; out of my hair...By the way, if I DO want something special, they are happy to oblige...Do you trust your barber?
I'm a female, so I don't really go to a barber.





To save money... I hand a pair of scissors to my sister and tell her to cut away. My hair is over 2 feet long. I have her take off a few inches and level it out. I'm just not into styling my hair.
No. Haven't gotten a hair cut in almost exactly a year. I can put it up into a pony tail or bun, when needed, or just wear it loose around my shoulders.





Last couple times I got it cut, she did not give me the cut I'd asked for. So, to heck with it.
im a woman, i don't go to barbers ,but i would say that ,yeh i trust my hair dresser to a certain degree... i dunno if id trust them doing something magnificent .. but in general ,yes trust is present =]
yes. and my barber's hair-cutter too! you should, they make you look fabulous day by day. unless...you're not that good looking, then the problem is yours
i dont have ';a'; barber,i go to various ones and i do trust them
Yeh. Totally!
Hair Stylist... yes. Barber? Don't have one.








Have a polite day.
In what way? To not cut my throat when shaving me? Lol, just a clip please. I do my own shaving.
Yes...Well, my hairdresser anyway.


~
I do, but then she ******* shaved swirls into my head and yeah. Still do, just never lettting her to that to me again. =P
i am my barber so ~yes i do.


have a nice day


Herr Khutt
my hairdresser is my best friend and yes I trust her
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment