Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is there any barber/hair stylist who visit here.id like to chat bout my hair lol or even go on yahoo messenger

This looks like an ad for Supercuts, LOL. I'm not into taking my career to messenger, but i did sign on her to help giving advice. So far almost everyone I've helped has rated me best answer, so drop a question and I'll be happy to answer the best that i can online. Or you may use my e-mail at classy_in_new_york@yahoo.com. However, I do not joke around that is one of my e-mails used for my career and helping others so please don't waste my time, it is for serious questions only. ThanksIs there any barber/hair stylist who visit here.id like to chat bout my hair lol or even go on yahoo messenger
I am a salon manager and would recomend going to a Supercuts in your area as they have the latest trends and are constently educating there staff with on going education. People think that Supercuts is a ';break-in house'; for stylist just out of school and that is NOT true. We look for the best qualified applicants for the job whether they have been cutting hair for 1 month or 10 plus years. Also keep in mind when you have a good or bad experience with a stylist remember it is the stylist NOT the company that is giving you that experience. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment