Friday, May 14, 2010

Should i tip my barber?

he made a minor mistake but i always tip barbersShould i tip my barber?
Unless your going to another barber, yes. do you really want to piss off the guy who has scissors at your neck?Should i tip my barber?
always!
yeah if u want 2........
Always!
eemm i thinks u should tip ur barber...is he always do the same minor mistake? if yes then stop tipping him..if only once maybe next time he wouldn' t do it again...:)
Yes you should always tip ur barber
I always tip, but if they did not do a good job, I tip a little less than usual.
It's always cool to tip your barber, but it is not as expected as with waitstaff, if you think he doesn't deserve it then don't tip.
Yes, most definitely tip your barber. They don't make a lot of dough!!!
I think that you should if you plan on going back to that Barber again. One nice thing about a bad hair cut is it always grows back !
i dont' like the idea, i say why not just charge what the service is worth and if they do a good job, you keep coming back, the whole idea of 'TIPPING' is stupid. people will do a good job if they want to keep their customers coming back. its called competition.
If you plan on never going to that barber again and you were unhappy with the cut, no I wouldn't tip him. A tip shouldn't be expected, it should be earned. If, however, you plan on going back and you really don't think the mistake was that big of a deal, I would tip him/her.
always, unless he did a bad job and you don't plan on ever seeing him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment