Friday, May 14, 2010

Who's the better RB? Felix Jones or Marion Barber?

They are both good. They will complement each other nicely.Who's the better RB? Felix Jones or Marion Barber?
Two very different types of runners. In my way of thinking, Barber is better because he will get positive yards all game long. I just haven't seen much success from Felix between the tackles. On the other hand, I have seen Barber breakaway. Do not get me wrong, I am very happy to have Felix Jones as a member of the Cowboys. He has gamebreaking ability, but Barber gets you those yards that keep the chains moving on a more consistent basis.Who's the better RB? Felix Jones or Marion Barber?
When it comes to running ability only, Marion Barber. He's more powerful and can truck anybody.
They are Two Different Kinds of RB's Felix is a Speed %26amp; Breakout runner, while Barber is more of a Short Yardage Runner.
Barber has won me some Fantasy leagues, Jones has not.
Felix jones because hes a HB/WR and is faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment