Friday, May 14, 2010

Ricky Williams or Marion Barber?

hello all...im torn between starting ricky or marion barber.. im a little worried because of Barber's quad and thumb injury...he expected to play but im thinking ricky might be more relaxed and recovered....my gut is telling me ricky unless someone can convince me other wise..please helpRicky Williams or Marion Barber?
Marion Barber because falcons D is suspectRicky Williams or Marion Barber?
go with marion baber as the starting runnigback because he alwayz does something good. i dont think that injury will bother him i think hell be back healthy. and ronnie brown gets most of the carries for the dolphins so i wouldnt start him
I would definitely go with Ricky Williams. He's shining more each week and will definitely keep up the consistency for you especially this week against the Saints.





Hope that helps.
Check the stats. Barber is very dissapointing fantasy wise so far this season. Normally Barber would start for me but I'd go with Wiliams this week.
Marion Barber
ricky williams he will alsways get some rushes
barber

No comments:

Post a Comment