Friday, May 14, 2010

Trade away T.O., Barber, Mendenhall, and Kevin Walter and get Brandon Marshall and Ray Rice. Good Tade?

Or should I not trade Kevin Walter and trade Johnny Knox instead?Trade away T.O., Barber, Mendenhall, and Kevin Walter and get Brandon Marshall and Ray Rice. Good Tade?
I think you're giving away a little too much, but it just depends on what else you have for your team.





I wouldn't even worry about giving up T.O. and Walter, these guys haven't done much of anything this year and probably wont.





That leaves Barber and Mendenhall as the two players you should actually care about giving up. Both these RBs are pretty good.





If you have been losing the majority of your games, now might be the time to make this trade, otherwise I'd hold off for something better.Trade away T.O., Barber, Mendenhall, and Kevin Walter and get Brandon Marshall and Ray Rice. Good Tade?
Sounds like a lot. 4 for 2.


I'd offer T.O. Mendie, and Walter.


Hard to say without seeing your roster.


Marshall's nice, but I'm not completely sold on Rice staying hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment