Friday, January 22, 2010

Barber.. Line up.. I NEED HELP ASAP ! Someone... please help me.?

am going to the barber tomorrow, and I want a shape up and a hair thinning. Now I understand everything about a thinning, and a shape up, but what do I tell the barber about getting the line in the front ? You know, the line that you see on some men and their their ';baby hairs'; are gelled down ? What is it called ? I mean, do they make ';bangs'; and cut them really short or is there another way that they do it ?Barber.. Line up.. I NEED HELP ASAP ! Someone... please help me.?
i think you mean you want lineup


go to photobucket(dotcom) %26amp; type in fresh lineup








if that's what you want just tell the guy you want a lineup but if that's not what you mean can you update this with a picture maybe so i can understand what your trying to describe or you could bring a picture into the barbers

No comments:

Post a Comment