Friday, January 22, 2010

Job outlook on being a Barber?

id like really like an outlook on being a barber hahaJob outlook on being a Barber?
People will always need their hair cut and people to cut it.Job outlook on being a Barber?
For some reason, I've always had this thought of barbers since I was little. When I hear barber I think of an older man that sits and listens to his customer's health problems. Like ';hey George, how's that leg of yours doin'?'; Or they talk about sports. ';Bears are going to win this time.'; lol I think it's only because that's what happened when the men in my life went to the barbershop. And they always know the customer's names and stuff.





I guess that's what you get from living in a small town in Iowa. haha
that's a job computers will not replace anytime soon!
great if you are in Italy...no so good in the USA.
some men still feel uncomfortable with going to a hair salon so i don't think the barber profession is leaving anytime soon. barber's can make good money if they are fast and proficient.
I think it's a great profession, actually. You can work at hours that you choose, and if you're good you can make quite a bit of money. And hair always grows, even in a recession.
Go into a Stylist position instead of a Barber.
If you are talking hair stylist and not just barber, it is probably suprisingly good.
  • neutrogena
  • 2 comments:

    1. Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here.
      men's haircuts

      ReplyDelete
    2. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. Barber tools

      ReplyDelete