Saturday, January 23, 2010

Trade Barber, Coles, Morris for Addai, Jennings?

Im thinking about trading Barber, Coles and Morris for Addai and Jennings





My team is:





Brees


S Jax


Barber


K Smith


Burress


Holmes


Witten


Seattle


Carney





OpinionsTrade Barber, Coles, Morris for Addai, Jennings?
I agree with the people above me.





Barber is just too great an asset to get rid of. As the season has proven thus far Barber %26gt; Addai.


It is obvious.





You seem to be deep enough at WR to survive without Greg Jennings. So if you need to make a trade, the only thing I would suggest to you is try and offer up Steven Jackson instead of Barber.





Keep an eye on Jax, he is on bust-alert this year.Trade Barber, Coles, Morris for Addai, Jennings?
See if you can trade Jackson instead of Barber that would make it swing into your favor.
My opinion would be to try to hang on to Barber. Sounds like an OK trade otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment