Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sweeney Todd, The Demon Barber of Fleet Street...is just me, or is this the best movie ever?

i have to say, i LOVE this movie...the singing and music was fantastic! Tim Burton does a great job...ide like your opinion...Sweeney Todd, The Demon Barber of Fleet Street...is just me, or is this the best movie ever?
I agree!! It is an incredible movie!!! I LOVE IT!! Honestly, the Tim Burton/ Johnny Depp collaboration made this movie fantastic! I am now a huge fan of Johnny Depp!Sweeney Todd, The Demon Barber of Fleet Street...is just me, or is this the best movie ever?
Perhaps not THE best, but a strong contender
i'm still waiting for it to be released in the UK, but the trailer looks amazing :) musical, johnny depp, tim burton - how can there be anything wrong with that?!
no.

No comments:

Post a Comment