Friday, January 22, 2010

Barber screwed up my hair?

So I went to Supercuts today and I realize now that the hair on one side of my head is longer than the other side. Should I just let it grow back (my hair is quite short overall now), or should I go to another barber and get it fixed?Barber screwed up my hair?
never use a chain hair cutting place their not barbers my advice is find a real barberBarber screwed up my hair?
Yeah if you go to Supercuts, they are going to mess up your hair, I learned the hard way. They don't really know what they are doing.


Try going back and tell them that you looked at it a bit more, and truly did not like it. They may give you a free cut, but don't take it unless you want your hair to get messed up again.





Go to a professional hair salon, with pictures of how you want your hair cut, and have them fix it.


Unless you can't afford it, just let it grow out, but it the mean time, style it how you think it looks good.
Ok, first of all, supercuts totally sucks. I've gotten 3 terrible haircuts there and I should have stopped going after the first one. Never go to supercuts again. Tell the manager that the f***ed up your hair and you want a refund AND you want it fixed for free (don't take no for an answer) They f***ed up, they pay, and they fix they're mistake. You should NOT have to suffer uneven hair because they messed up!! Screw them!!
I hate hairdresser people They ****** up my hair. Anyways do whatever you want. If you like it, keep it, if not go to a more experianced barber :D
well if you let it grow back it would just grow back uneven still . so i think you should go to another barber to get it fixed .
you should get it fixed. they can just cut the longer side to make it even to the shorter side.. its not that hard! lol


hope i helped!
go back and tell thhe manager to look and show them its messed up it shoyld be fixed and they might give you a refund
i would say get both sides the same length and then let it grow out.
i think you should go and get your money back and get a free cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment