Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hi, i want to style my hair like dominic in this image. what do i tell my barber?

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=obnj0tynjrz%26amp;thumb=4#Hi, i want to style my hair like dominic in this image. what do i tell my barber?
It seems like a fairly common cut but do take the picture with you when you go to the barber. Just so theres no unfortunate misunderstandings! Dont worry, I know a lot of guys who takes pictures to their barbers so dont feel silly about doing it :)Hi, i want to style my hair like dominic in this image. what do i tell my barber?
Hi


take a copy of the picture in to him, he will know what to do.
Take the picture with you and say my hair like this! Idiot!
bring this picture with you and show them.
just lake the picture with u.he now what to do.du
take the pic dude....usually they will look, and work w/ u, but explaining isnit going to get u where u want it to be.....take the pic.HOPE I HELPED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment