Saturday, January 23, 2010

If someone asks his/her barber/stylist for a mullet, should the stylist refuse on ethical & aesthetic grounds?

It should be the 1st rule of The Barbers' Creed.





Support me in my run for the Senate and we can pass this meaningful legislation.If someone asks his/her barber/stylist for a mullet, should the stylist refuse on ethical %26amp; aesthetic grounds?
Yes they should!


Unfortunately, some don't though, which is why it's still around.


There's a boy in my school who must be about 13? He's got this grebby long greasy black and blonde mullet.This question just reminded me of him ;) I don't even know who he is I just notice the hair.If someone asks his/her barber/stylist for a mullet, should the stylist refuse on ethical %26amp; aesthetic grounds?
No.....i think it should be encouraged......I like to see people and not help but feel better than them, and a mullet, well....A mullet is saying to the world ';looka me, i just learned to speel mah own namehh';.
Absolutely then give him a number one as punishment.
Nope! If they've got the cash, they can look just as stupid as they want.....
NO
yeah, they should probably refuse.


lol.





you know at first I thought this said ';babysit their mullet.'; I'm like... what?

No comments:

Post a Comment