Saturday, January 23, 2010

Survey: If you were at the Barber and your .....?

teats stiffened, what would say ?





I'd be like ';hey'; !





You?Survey: If you were at the Barber and your .....?
I'd be like watch those scissors!Survey: If you were at the Barber and your .....?
I'd think nothing of it cause like mine are perpetually stiff.
Turn off the air conditioner damn it!
I'd be like, i want to lick them...
I'd say ';How YOU doin?';
i said '; be concius mate';








best of luck!!


keep smiling:)))))
I'd be like... tweak tweak





SteveC
I'd be like......You better fix them.........x
It's cold in here.
id just tell em
I'd forget the free shampoo.
I would be like, ';no problem';...that's what sweaters are for.
well at least i'd have something to hang my coat up on..lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment