Thursday, January 21, 2010

Should I start Marion Barber III or Droughns this week?...got a few guys on bye.?

Droughns is playing an amazing Devner defense, but Barber III isn't even the starter and no guarantees he'll get those end zone carries he got last week.Should I start Marion Barber III or Droughns this week?...got a few guys on bye.?
Droughns won't get any points because the browns can't score. You at least have a chance with barber because you know that Dallas will score at least three td's and he seems be their goalline back. I am using him on one of my fantasy teams. I got rid of Droughns along time ago.Should I start Marion Barber III or Droughns this week?...got a few guys on bye.?
I would say Barber, the denver defense is too tough
I bet they get the same kind of stats
If you are in a touchdown only league play Barber otherwise go for Droughns becuase he will get yards. Neither one is a lock for the end zone this week but I think Barber has more of a chance to get into the end zone.
Droughns
after 5 games.. denver rush defense is 12th in the league


new york is 18th





i'd go with barber..
Barber!!!!!!!!!!
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment