Friday, January 22, 2010

I got cut at the barber shop?

ok so my barber was cutting my hair and he cut me over my ear with the machine and it was bleeding for a bit


then he put ointment and disinfectant on my ear


should i be worried?


that place has a LOT of costumersI got cut at the barber shop?
alcohol


every day


twice a day or more if u wish to


just a dab after shower to keep the wound clean


you do not want an infectionI got cut at the barber shop?
I would not only be worried I would be contacting my lawyer with a view to suing him, how come the place over your ear has a lot of customers, are you some kind of pervert or what..lol....
I wouldn't worry about it..the ointment and disinfectant should be enough
Jokes or Riddles
I wish your barber was Sweeney Todd...
is your barber even a trained one?
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment