Saturday, January 23, 2010

Marion Barber..do I still need him?

I've got Frank Gore, Thomas Jones, and Cedric Benson. All 3 have been producing fairly well this year. I only have to play 2 each week. Barbers been pretty much riding the pine. Should I hold onto him still or perhaps see if I can trade him for a better receiver? Receieve wise I got Boldin, Desean Jackson, Hakeem Nicks, and Sims Walker. Think I need someone a little better than them 4?Marion Barber..do I still need him?
Keep him for depth purposes. However when the trade deadline nears, YOU NEED to trade him. Bench depth means squat during the playoffs. Work your depth for studs.Marion Barber..do I still need him?
i would try to upgrade the wr position. i would get rid of one of the other 3 and try to get someone like reggie wayne or randy moss. depth is a wonderful thing in fantasy football. come fantasy playoff time you might regret not having servicable backups.
Trade him for a tight end. The packers TE is starting to put up good fantasy points the last 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment