Thursday, January 21, 2010

I went to the barber and had my mustache trimmed i have razor bumps on it ...what do i do???

It's just razor burn or ingrown hairs. You can try a paste made from crushed aspirin and water (very little water, you want it to be thick.)





That will help with any pain, and may bring down some of the bumps, but you'll likely just have to wait it out. It should only last a couple of days, max.I went to the barber and had my mustache trimmed i have razor bumps on it ...what do i do???
Ignore themI went to the barber and had my mustache trimmed i have razor bumps on it ...what do i do???
fisrt befor next time trim pit very warm wash cloth in face,or wash face. Now try womens bikinni zone they use on thier you know where bumps wich is sensitive area, so might wofk on face.

No comments:

Post a Comment